Parents Supporting Our Students
This organization of parents is using its resources to deliver successful outcomes to NC State’s current students, while ensuring that the next generation has the same opportunities to think and do the extraordinary.
We invite you to join the Parent Partners Program by making an annual gift to NC State of $1,000 or more. Many parents choose to give to the Parents Fund at NC State, which supports the outstanding programs and services of the Division of Academic and Student Affairs, as outlined below. However, a gift to any area of NC State that you and your child are passionate about will qualify you for the Parent Partners Program.Join Today
Learn more about the Parent Partners Program
Enter your information below, and a staff member will contact you to discuss the Parent Partners Program and how your gift can create extraordinary opportunity at NC State.
By supporting the Parents Fund, you can ensure the Division of Academic and Student Affairs can direct resources where they are needed most.
What Your Support Does
Your support will give us the financial resources we need to meet the most pressing needs of our students today. With your help, the Division of Academic and Student Affairs can invest in:
- Wellness programs and initiatives, including NC State Wellness and Recreation, and the Counseling Center, which supports students’ academic, emotional and social needs.
- A student experience in the Alternative Service Break program. This program delivers a unique learning experience in which students engage in direct service to a community while being immersed in the culture.
- The Feed the Pack Food Pantry, a community-based initiative to combat the food insecurity experienced by members of the Wolfpack. The pantry is led by our students and is supported by NC State Leadership and Civic Engagement.
- Mentoring from the Fellowship Advising Office for our high-performing students who are applying for prestigious, nationally competitive awards such as the Rhodes, Churchill, Fulbright, Goldwater and Truman scholarships.
- The Career Development Center, which helps students plan careers, write resumes and cover letters, prepare for interviews and apply for internships and graduate school.
What It Means to Partner
As a Parent Partners Program member, you’ll be able to connect with NC State parents from across the country, and you’ll have access to a range of special opportunities, including:
- Periodic communication about the NC State student experience;
- Opportunities to engage with university leadership; and
- Invitations to special events and webinars.
We hope you will consider supporting NC State and your child’s education today by joining the Parent Partners Program.Join Today