How will you show your #PackAppreciation?
So much of what we do at NC State is sustained by private support. Below are just a few of the many stories of #PackAppreciation from our campus community.
The Think and Do the Extraordinary Campaign ends on Dec. 31, 2021, and the more than 130,000 members of the Pack who’ve made a gift have helped enhance every aspect of campus. Because of donors, we’ve:
- Grown the number of students receiving scholarships and fellowships;
- Bolstered support for important initiatives like Feed the Pack and the Student Emergency Fund;
- Increased the number of faculty holding endowed positions — which means more students can gain funded research experiences;
- Enhanced lending resources at the Libraries;
- Provided support to veterans through Military and Veterans Services;
- Aided survivors of interpersonal violence through the Women’s Center; and
- Continued to work toward building a more inclusive campus with 40 new funds with a diversity, equity and inclusion focus.
We invite you to join the Office of Development Communications and Stewardship at Stafford Commons on Wednesday, Oct. 27, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m, to show your appreciation for the donors who support extraordinary experiences and opportunities like these — and so much more — at NC State.
And because we want to show our appreciation to YOU, we’ll have free NC State gear and coffee from Tenco Coffee for student participants, while supplies last. Plus, you can earn Homecoming Spirit Competition points and Student Wolfpack Club minutes by swiping your student ID cards or checking in through the Student Wolfpack Club app.
We will be protecting the Pack by following all community safety standards at this outdoor event.
Revisit Past Pack Appreciation Days
Pack Appreciation Day 2020
NC State is an extraordinary place because of the students who show up each day to think and do and to learn and lead. In recognition of our second annual Pack Appreciation Day, a few members of the Campaign Cabinet and Wolfpack Women in Philanthropy came together to create a special message for our students.
Pack Appreciation Day 2019
On our first-ever Pack Appreciation Day, more than 1,500 students came down to Stafford Commons to learn about the impact of Philanthropy at NC State, write thank-you notes, record video messages and share their gratitude our donors on social media. We are filled with #PackAppreciation for the students who made the day a success.