For over 100 years, seniors at NC State, alongside the Office of Annual Giving, have come together under one common goal: to leave their alma mater a little better than they found it. Senior Campaign Ambassadors educate their peers on the importance of being a lifelong donor at NC State – every gift, every year, of any size, impacts NC State now and in the future. Reflecting on your time as a student and identifying an area that has impacted you allows other students to have that same extraordinary experience.
There are many reasons to join the Senior Campaign. Here are just a few:
- You’ve been impacted by private giving: The Senior Campaign makes a lasting impact on every area of campus. No matter your major or extracurricular activities, your time as part of the Pack was made better by previous seniors’ gifts.
- You choose what your gift supports: You have the opportunity to make your mark anywhere at the university. Choose from over hundreds of funds when making your gift. These funds include your college, Greek Life, NC State Wellness and Recreation, the libraries, athletic programs, student life and many more.
- Tuition doesn’t cover everything: With tuition only covering about a third of the real cost of an undergraduate education, NC State counts on private support. The generous support and financial gifts from NC State alumni, students, corporations, foundations, faculty/staff and friends, helps close the gap between what each student pays in tuition and fees and the actual cost of an NC State education. Just as college tuition is an investment in yourself, joining the Senior Campaign is an investment in all NC State students, now and in the future.
- Increase NC State University’s ranking in U.S. News & World Report: Did you know that donor participation has an effect on the rankings for top universities? The more people who give back to NC State, the better it ranks, and the better you and your degree look.
How to Make Your Gift
Make your gift online now or in person at any Senior Campaign event throughout the year.
"The Senior Campaign is an opportunity for me to show my love for NC State. The campaign allows me to leave my mark on the university through my gift and for future students to have the same Wolfpack experience as I have. This is just the beginning of my life-long investment in the university that has made an extraordinary impact on me."
- Polly Davis '20, Senior Campaign Chair
Get More Involved
The Senior Campaign is always looking for students who are passionate about NC State and making a lifelong impact. Senior Campaign Ambassadors help to educate their peer networks on the importance of philanthropy and the difference that can be made when we come together as a class.
Ambassadors can expect:
- Monthly meetings with Annual Giving coordinators and fellow Ambassadors
- Leadership, teamwork, and networking experience gained from planning events for the class of 2019
- The opportunity to give back to the Wolfpack community for years to come!
Carry on the senior class tradition!Give Now
For more information about Student Giving and the Senior Campaign please contact Katelyn Pecha, development associate for Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org.