NC State’s Corporate and Foundation Relations team works with partners to develop collaborations that are both innovative and mutually beneficial. We assist companies in exploring meaningful engagement opportunities such as:
- Collaborative Research
- Recruiting Top Talent
- Graduate Fellowship Support
- Technology Innovation
- Leverage Expertise
- Continuing Education
- Labs and Facilities Access
- Joining Industry Programs
- Increased Visibility
Want to see how NC State stacks up? Just take a look at our Stats and Strengths. Partner with NC State to overcome society’s grand challenges by uniting bold thought with purposeful action.
Be Our Guest
One of the best ways to see the innovations and collaborations campus-wide is to visit! Whether you spend a few hours or longer, you will quickly see how the fulfills the “Think and Do” mission.
Contact a Corporate & Foundation Relations staff member to begin planning your time on campus.
- Marriott StateView Hotel (opening fall 2017) – Located on NC State’s Centennial Campus
- Aloft Hotel – Located across from the Bell Tower on NC State’s Main Campus
- Raleigh Marriott City Center – Located <5 miles from NC State’s Campus
- Holiday Inn Express – Located <5 miles from NC State’s Campus
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (<15 miles from main campus)
Making Your Gift to NC State
There are many ways to give a gift to NC State. Learn more about the various opportunities HERE.